Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Priority

AvaB
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Can you log into your O2 Priority on two different devices to try and ensure you get tickets?
Message 1 of 13
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Poppysmum
Level 19: Quirky
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

@AvaB wrote:
Can you log into your O2 Priority on two different devices to try and ensure you get tickets?

Me and my son have and both got tickets .

My son had to sell one lot lol 

He was in Liverpool and me Manchester so other didnt know we had purchased the tickets slight_smile 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Poppysmum
Level 19: Quirky
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

@AvaB wrote:

Me and my son have and both got tickets .

My son had to sell one lot lol 

He was in Liverpool and me Manchester so other didnt know we had purchased the tickets slight_smile 

Message 2 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AvaB wrote:

I think that would only work if you had two different numbers, which just means getting one or more payg SIMS.

Message 3 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I can open priority on both my phone and my tablet (registered to same number), so yes, I guess you can.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's hard to know what authentication is handed off by the O2 app when transfering to the restricted/presale area of the ticketmaster or whoever site -and how that effects queing when there are heavy volumes.

You'd have to assume it was fairly rigourous or people would just go straight to the presale area.

If there is no pressure on sales the Priority app gives a choice of dates and then transfers to vendor website to complete the sale, not sure what would happen in the heat of a 'new availability', for a much in demand artist.

Message 5 of 13

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
You must be new here.
Message 6 of 13

viridis
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions

Holy shizzle.

That signature is YUUUGE

Message 7 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Prey who is this you to whom you refer?

Message 8 of 13

viridis
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
You.
The signature, and the new to this.
Message 9 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

<-------------. 2014, like you, see? And only 4 lines longer than yours! But as it says, a customer since 1998, Alcatel One Touch or something .

So do you know the authentication handoffs and process for queing between O2 priority app and Ticketmaster presales web when under heavy volume pressure  then @viridis?

Message 10 of 13