cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please may I have my PAC?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've made 2 calls in the last 24 hours and have been in a queue for a total of 70 minutes and counting. Would be great to speed this up, particularly as it's an Ofcom requirement.
Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

You'll just have to keep on trying. Getting through isn't easy these days as there have been so many people calling about the whereabouts of their new iPhones. Calling on a Friday afternoon is never a great time. You'd be better off trying again on Monday morning or a different off-peak time. I'm not 100% certain about this, but I think it's possible to request your PAC through Live Chat. Maybe someone else can confirm that?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
You can obtain your pac code from Online Live Chat.

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
Message 3 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been waiting on the phone for 1 hour 37 minutes so far. I tried webchat and there's a 40 minute wait to talk to the cancellation people. Is there no other way of getting a PAC? I am really limited when I can phone. I'm willing to bet I wouldn't have waited that klong if I'd phoned sales.

Message 4 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

No telephone and live chat are the avenues.

You could fill this out http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain/complain but it's not the fastest route.
Message 5 of 21

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 6 of 21

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

This isn't going to be what you want to hear but it does seem as if you have to persevere and keep trying.

So annoying when, as you say, had you phoned sales someone would have answered more quickly...:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 21

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

Unfortunately, if you phoned sales they wouldn't have the facility to create a PAC for you, and all they would do is transfer your call to another queue that could, which would leave you right in the same place.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 8 of 21

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Live chat are currently NOT able to generate PAC's.
The only option is to call retentions...
It's grim, but that's it I'm afraid. Hopefully they will see sense and allow the option back to Live Chat soon.....?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 21

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Bambino wrote:

Unfortunately, if you phoned sales they wouldn't have the facility to create a PAC for you, and all they would do is transfer your call to another queue that could, which would leave you right in the same place.

No I didn't think they would have dealt with the Pac issue @Bambino Just purely answered the phone more quickly (at the thought of another customer to take money from) wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 21