Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Apple

Topics: 38
Kudos: 62
Solutions: 4

Re: Phones 4 u misleading people?

@Anonymous wrote:

I am waiting for a order from phones4u too. On twitter they insisted everyone would receive their phone today, unless they ordered the black 32GB.Only indication I have had that something is happening was a text from O2 thanking me for staying with them, and in my account it says my latest order is complete, along with an order number (unsure if that doubles up as a tracking ref).

Yea I'm also in the exact same position as you ! It's a little strange that the order shows as 'Complete' though?  Here's hoping that it DOES actually arrive today!

to those that are upgrading their existing contract and keeping their original O2 number - what did P4U say would happen with your phone number? They told me that as soon as I put the new nano sim (which will come with the phone) into the iPhone 5, my number would automatically transfer from my current sim ( which is in my iPhone 4) to the new nano sim without me having to contact O2?!

Anyone else get told this?!

UPDATE! 

I've just this minute received a text from P4U saying that my iPhone 5 has been dispatched and that I should receive within 24 hours. If I am not home, the courier will leave a calling card. 

Looks like it is indeed on its way. Smiley Wink

Anonymous

Just had a txt from phones 4 u saying it would arrive in the next 24 hours, anyone else get this? No tracking number, no email...

@Anonymous wrote:
Just had a txt from phones 4 u saying it would arrive in the next 24 hours, anyone else get this? No tracking number, no email...

Yea me too - see above post!

Anonymous

Had email at 5.46am saying phone will be dispatched later today for delivery next working day

By royal mail special delivery 1pm

Email goes on to state if there's a free gift with phone both will be delivered by courier 8am-8pm

I'm presuming the pre order pack is classed as a free gift and will come by courier!

Anonymous

Weird how some are getting emails, some txt, and one guy has his...

@Anonymous wrote:

Had email at 5.46am saying phone will be dispatched later today for delivery next working day

By royal mail special delivery 1pm

Email goes on to state if there's a free gift with phone both will be delivered by courier 8am-8pm

I'm presuming the pre order pack is classed as a free gift and will come by courier!

...you do realise that means that you will not get your phone until Monday then don't you?!

Anonymous

Dinof

Yes course i do, as i'm on holiday till sunday this was always the case for me, but also the case for you as was my point to this thread, 

Anonymous

Looks like phones4u are only dispatching orders from today.

very poor as I think they must have known this all along.

dont like being lied to.

Anonymous

well if they dispatched all orders today ..... I must lucky to get it at 8am through the door? Preorders must have been organised and sent out yesterday for me to get it early in the morning right?