Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Apple

Anonymous

Re: Phones 4 u misleading people?

spoke to phones 4 u online again earlier and they said this...

Currently the date for stock is the 21/09/2012 and it subject to be delivered on this date however this is not guaranteed due to this being a new product and we are governed by Apples terms and conditions. We will endeavour to deliver all orders on the date advised however as this is a new release this can be subject to change and we have no guarantee it will be completed on the 21/09/2012 so as a business we do have to advise maximum timescales.
Anonymous

Anyone had any news on phones 4 u orders?
Anonymous

I poke to a staff member through online chat in the afternoon and was told that my order was ready to be dispatched. I asked for clarification whether the iphone 5 would be delivered on 21st and he said it would. 

To be honest, I took it with a pinch of salt as he mentioned that due to Apple's terms and conditions all iphone 5 orders would be dispatched after 8am tomorrow. I should receive confirmation of dispatch tomorrow morning.

But I doubt whether Royal Mail or a courier service can deliver same day as dispatched?? Phones4u said it would be next day delivery so I presume it would be Monday at the earliest. Btw I ordered my 32gb Iphone 5 on Monday afternoon. 

Anonymous

I guess it depends where the phones are, some people may get them same day depending where phones 4 u are holding the phones. Im assuming phones 4 u arent just turning up at a post office somewhere tomorrow with a lorry load of iphones...i hope not anyway.
Level 44: Clearly Talented

That would be an amazing sight to seeSmiley Happy having to fill out a special delivery form for each and every one
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told Smiley Wink
Anonymous

Anyone had anything from phones 4 u? Not even had an email...
Anonymous

I am waiting for a order from phones4u too. On twitter they insisted everyone would receive their phone today, unless they ordered the black 32GB.Only indication I have had that something is happening was a text from O2 thanking me for staying with them, and in my account it says my latest order is complete, along with an order number (unsure if that doubles up as a tracking ref).

Anonymous

No that is not thetracking number. 

Im in the same position, however I call phones4u yesterday, and whilst they still couldn't give me a tracking number, the said the phones were being dispatched and will be delivered via royal mail special delivery today. 

Hth 

Anonymous

Thanks! I had put my numberinto the royal mail tracking system, and instead of saying it wasn't valid, it just said no info was available yet. Hmmm it's going to be a loooong day! Least I can easily work at home with my job Smiley Happy.

Anonymous

Got my IPhone 5 through the post right now Smiley Very Happy

Still no confirmation so dont worry about it!!