Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Apple

Anonymous

Re: Phones 4 u misleading people?

My order is complete now on my myO2 page, still no news from phones 4 u, if the upgrades all gone through why the hell can't they send the phone before Friday?

Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

...if the upgrades all gone through why the hell can't they send the phone before Friday?

You're joking, right? Smiley Indifferent

Anonymous

Yes i made a funny, isn't it hilarious...

Anonymous

Upgrade or Join us

Everyone can get the new iPhone on O2 at launch.

?? for real lets see if thats a true statement?!

Anonymous

Well I spoke to someone yesterday as they sent me the wrong colour and she said mine had been dispatched, hence why I couldn't just simply change to the colour I wanted there and then.

Seems like the same with O2, various people from within the same company saying different things.
Anonymous

would like to think thats true but i reckon they are having you on there, phones 4 u have said over and over that they arent being sent out until friday. I think its pretty poor ive still had no email confirmation of my order from them, they couldnt even give me a ref number when i called up the other day.

Topics: 547
Solutions: 3,412

Then maybe you should think about cancelling and source it elsewhere.

Anonymous

too late now, nevermind.
Topics: 547
Solutions: 3,412

Well good luck, hope all goes well for you.

Anonymous

@chrislar

I thought the very same regarding no sort of confirmation. I was just left wondering if it had all properly gone through or not. There was that, and beforehand they couldn't put through my original order (tried for Vodafone 1st) and they sent me a email saying it didn't go through and that they will phone me within 72 hours too see if it can be solved when I was kind of in a rush to get a confirmed pre order! Then there was them sending me a black one and not a white one *sighs*. Have really not enjoyed my experience with them and will go directly with O2 next time.