Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Apple

Anonymous

Re: Phones 4 u misleading people?

Mine just arrived via city link. No accessories package tho sadly. What do I need to do re. Changing sims?

Anonymous

Ah got it... If In doubt read the instructions right...

Anonymous

@DinoF wrote:

WOOOHOOO.....!!!!

Mine has just this minute arrived!!!Smiley LOL

It arrived with the normal post woman who delivers the usual post here every day although it was in a 'Special Delivery' bag.

Its also arrive with an accessories pack (which is all boxed in  a 'Pre-Order Accessory Pack' box) and includes the following:

1. Clear iPhone 5 case which is soft silicone and has a smoked white back

2. A bag containing some screen solution, a brush and a cleaning cloth

3. A crystal clear screen protector for the front of the phone

4. An adaptor, which fits the usb end of the iPhone 5 charging cable, to  plug into your car cigarette lighter socket

5 . A very flimsy piece of metal, which is literally just 2 cms wide and about 6 cms long, bent at an angle to make into a desktop stand (can't see this being very stable at all!!)

6. A chrome stylus with a black rubber bit on the end where it touches the screen - which I will now use for my iPad.

Also came with a new nano sim which is truly tiny....!!!

In the S.London area (Croydon), for those interested.

Not bad - cheers O2 and P4U.....Smiley Very HappySmiley LOL

yep me too! I ordered mine on the Saturday, around 1pm, got it this morning at about 10:30 am! 

Phones 4u came through in the end, but lack of information all week was worring

Highlighted
Anonymous

Well done p4u

Mine turned up at 12.40 on friday. Royal mail left card my dads fetched it for me so when i get back off hols on sunday i can use it.

Apart from the one bit of mis information from cs operator p4u were great and wouldn't hesitate in using them again Smiley Happy