21-09-2012 09:44 - edited 21-09-2012 09:45
Nope no text no email ...nothing at all and I wasn't expecting anything today so I was really suprised to see a royal mail van outside my house!
Btw I live in south west london and the order came from the phones4u warehouse in newcastle
on 21-09-2012 09:56
No I didn't get the bundle with the phone delivery... when I ordered it the lady said that bundle might come later as a seperate delivery (I guess the priority is getting the phone to the customer first). Hopefully get it soon as I don't want to scratch the phone up!
21-09-2012 10:04 - edited 21-09-2012 10:11
Mine has just this minute arrived!!!
It arrived with the normal post woman who delivers the usual post here every day although it was in a 'Special Delivery' bag.
Its also arrive with an accessories pack (which is all boxed in a 'Pre-Order Accessory Pack' box) and includes the following:
1. Clear iPhone 5 case which is soft silicone and has a smoked white back
2. A bag containing some screen solution, a brush and a cleaning cloth
3. A crystal clear screen protector for the front of the phone
4. An adaptor, which fits the usb end of the iPhone 5 charging cable, to plug into your car cigarette lighter socket
5 . A very flimsy piece of metal, which is literally just 2 cms wide and about 6 cms long, bent at an angle to make into a desktop stand (can't see this being very stable at all!!)
6. A chrome stylus with a black rubber bit on the end where it touches the screen - which I will now use for my iPad.
Also came with a new nano sim which is truly tiny....!!!
In the S.London area (Croydon), for those interested.
Not bad - cheers O2 and P4U.....