Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone won’t make or receive calls

Kavgray
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My phone will not make or receive calls. It will not connect at all. Was working fine last night. Done everything on help sheet, turned on off etc.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Kavgray 

You need to try your sim in another phone to see if it is a sim or phone fault.

Also check your MyO2 to see if your bills are paid? http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2

Check your postcode here for any local network faults too O2 Service Status

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Kavgray
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have tried my sim in another phone; seems to be the sim. I cannot get hold of anyone to get a new one and I am under shielding guidelines so cannot go out. I can take incoming calls just not make a call. There is no one on chat on o2 app.  My bills are paid. There is apparently no outage on service near me. Thank you for your help.

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Kavgray 

Do you have Sjype?

You can use that to contact O2 https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-Topic/A-Guide-To-Skype/m-p/1305104/highlight/true#M181823

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4