cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone repair

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had my new iphone since February and it hasn't been right since I got it. It finally went wrong last Thursday and has been sent off to be repaired. My phone wouldn't switch on at all . I have been given a spare phone by carphone warehouse, but it is not an iphone. Although it nice to have a phone to use I'm not happy at all. It may take 28 days for them to repair my phone which means I am paying a bill for a monthly prescription for an iphone which I haven't got .The phone i have got is not easy to use and I haven't got all the things that my iphone has. Please can you help me with a happy solution.  Kind Regards Kim Long

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144293 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27659 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous this isn't customer service so we can't help.

To contact o2 see methods here http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Did you get the phone from CPW in the first place or directly from O2?

If CPW, it should be they to help you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122895 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@Anonymousif you bought the phone in February of this year you may have been better getting it back to Apple who give a 12 month warranty. I know this is ok for me to advise 'with hindsight'.....but Apple do have a good reputation for their after sales service...For future reference here are Apple contact details

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/iphone

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous Take it to Apple who will give great customer service & likely will repair it or just straight swap with a replacement. Also it would be advisable to remove your phone number as this is a public forum 

Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the phone from carphone warehouse is it up to them to sort out my billing??

Message 5 of 8

MI5
  • 144293 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27659 Solutions
Well it's not o2's fault the phone is broken.
You can still use the sim card provided by o2 so yes, if anyone, it's up to CPW to sort you out a goodwill gesture.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122895 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I got the phone from carphone warehouse is it up to them to sort out my billing??

I was talking about the phone being sent for repair as it was still in warranty..... @Anonymous

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 8

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @Anonymous how are you getting on with this issue? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 8 of 8