Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Insurance

DanielleW
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've had my phone for 11 months and am considering phone insurance due to my young son using the phone, is it too late to purchase o2 insurance - I am struggling to get through on the phone and live chat isn't working..

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11992 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

Yes it is too late for o2 insurance @DanielleW 

You need to take out o2 insurance within 28 days of starting the contract.

If you check you might be covered either by your home insurance (contents) or if you have a paid for bank account.

Alternatively look at getting your son a cheap and/or 2nd hand phone that you can replace or repair if something happens.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11992 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

Yes it is too late for o2 insurance @DanielleW 

You need to take out o2 insurance within 28 days of starting the contract.

If you check you might be covered either by your home insurance (contents) or if you have a paid for bank account.

Alternatively look at getting your son a cheap and/or 2nd hand phone that you can replace or repair if something happens.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 3

DanielleW
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

That's a shame. Thanks for advising, i looked at my bank and unfortunately they don't cover it but i do have home insurance so i will be checking with them next!

My son has tablets etc but is more inclined to be on my phone!! Little sausage.

Message 3 of 3