1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous

All ways to pay listed here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-Pay-and-Go/How-can-I-pay-my-bill/ba-p/1014090

We can't take payment on the forum, sorry.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous

All ways to pay listed here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-Pay-and-Go/How-can-I-pay-my-bill/ba-p/1014090

We can't take payment on the forum, sorry.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 8

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Could you also edit your account number as the forum is public.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 8

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous

The O2 Community is a place for you to ask other customers like you, we are not O2 CS I am afraid. 

And thanks @MI5 to advise members about personal information. Like any other website, the community forums can be viewed by anyone or searched via Google and other search engines. For your safety and privacy, please do not post personal details such as phone numbers, address details, email address. Thanks!

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 4 of 8

PiedPiper
  • 98 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Mercedes - over the years I've noticed thousands of posts from first time users who clearly do not realise that this is NOT Customer Services but a Community Forum provided by O2. I think it would help to clarify the situation if a clear message box explained this to anyone posting a message for the first time. I'm sure this could be done.

Your message below is very clear but who is going to see it??

Just a suggestion.

Message 5 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions
Message 6 of 8

PiedPiper
  • 98 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Similar thread started this morning @PiedPiper https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Why-do-so-many-customers-think-the-Community-is-O...

Weird conincidence, but that's good since "two heads are better than one" slight_smile

Message 7 of 8

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

It is great to see that we all agree Dance

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 8 of 8