cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay Monthly Business User - How to check balance?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi there, previously I could use the 8008 number or text a blank message to 21202 on my iPhone 3GS to find out how many minutes I've used and how many I have left. However neither works anymore. 8008 call just ends and 21202 comes back saying 'Sorry we cant show your balance'. This has been the case for the past week though I havn't checked in a while.

So how on earth do I find out how many minutes I have left to use?? I can't find any way of finding out online either, this is very frustrating!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
maybe this will help you My O2 app, please note that I'm not sure if it works for the business tariffs.
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
maybe this will help you My O2 app, please note that I'm not sure if it works for the business tariffs.

This O2 app, as well as the Allowance app don't work for business users which honestly is ridiculous, I was offered a business contract as s first tine o2 and iPhone user in store without even saying I was in business. Disappointed with O2 for this.

I'm sure there must be a way of calling a number or txting as I simply cannot find any other way of finding out how many minutes I have left!
Message 3 of 6

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
We are a business customer and you cannot and never could check you remaining you can only view your bill online in the business section once it is produced.
http://www.o2.co.uk/sme/myo2businessaccount
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just to confirm on an O2 Business contract the only way to check remaining mins/texts is to call Business Customer Services
Message 5 of 6

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
Business customer serevice is 8002 not 8008 according to my invoice
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 6 of 6