cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay Monthly Account

Anonymous
Not applicable
My partner recently changed to pay monthly tariff, the day we went into the o2 shop, he had forgot his bank details. The guy in the shop said that he could start in by using my account and that the next day he was in town, he could pop in with his details and they would change it over for him. Went into the shop the following week, explained the situation to the staff member, she told him, that they couldn't do that in the shop, he would have to wait for the first payment to come out and then ring o2 customer service to get it change. We tried this last night, only to be told, that he would have to wait till the 12 months was up, before he could change the details over as both numbers are under the one account! Does anyone know if we can get bank details changed over, as he cant keep an eye on his usage, as it is on my account and he can't get access to his information through his own my o2 app
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143455 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
14 days is change of mind period, yes.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 11