Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Apple

Anonymous

Passbook - iOS6

With the release of ios6 has any been able to use this new passbook app yet or have any info that is of use other than what is available?

I have a lot of store cards which would be handy to store digitally. Ie at the moment I use my odeon digital card via odeon app to get odeon points however having a app to store all of my cards in general digitally would be handy!
Level 44: Clearly Talented

Re: Passbook - iOS6

Apparently it's not widely used in the uk yet but that won't last longSmiley Happy
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told Smiley Wink
Level 2: Apprentice

Yes, it's early days, but several airlines (Virgin and the like) will soon be supporting Passbook, as will Starbucks in the near future. As liquid says, it shouldn't be too long before it's flooded with support.

I wonder if apple are taking 30% of passbook as well that will hold up the processSmiley Sad
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told Smiley Wink
Anonymous

Who is actually going to use it though, very much doubt that I will bother to be honest
Anonymous

I will be for sure especially when apple turn it into a payment wallet as well Smiley Happy
Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:
Who is actually going to use it though, very much doubt that I will bother to be honest

If stores/ business'  I use start to support it, then I will. 

Just look at how people are using the tesco clubcard app instead of the physical card! 

Unfortunatly I must throw a spanner in the works how many of you would trust stirring all your financial data in one place?

Passbook if it becomes more accepted by companies it will make it a greater target for those who want to gain illegally for it.
Highlighted
Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

If stores/ business'  I use start to support it, then I will. 

Just look at how people are using the tesco clubcard app instead of the physical card! 

A little bit different in that there is no financial data stored on the Tesco Clubcard App.

Much rather pay with cash or my card, at least that way I know what is going on with it at all times