Did you mean: 

Ordering airpods through myo2 app

lauraann1996
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello, 

I ordered 2019 Airpods Friday 31st Augsut through my account on o2 app, I believe the order went through. I have a paypal confirmation email under 'Telefonica UK Limited' for £124.99 however havent recieved a confirmation email off O2 and the app doesnt have my order in 'previous / track my order'. It said 2/3 days delivery however the money hasnt been taken out of my account and its now 04/08. 

Any help?

Thank you, 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
My guess is they are currently out of stock. Best thing to do would be to give them a call and check that the order completed and when stock is expected
Message 2 of 3

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@lauraann1996 wrote:

Hello, 

I ordered 2019 Airpods Friday 31st Augsut through my account on o2 app, I believe the order went through. I have a paypal confirmation email under 'Telefonica UK Limited' for £124.99 however havent recieved a confirmation email off O2 and the app doesnt have my order in 'previous / track my order'. It said 2/3 days delivery however the money hasnt been taken out of my account and its now 04/08. 

Any help?

Thank you, 

Hi there @lauraann1996 , I just wanted to check how you're getting on with your order and if everything turned out ok since you last posted? Did you manage to get any information via customer service as adviced above by @PhoneChanger?

Message 3 of 3