Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Oooer iPhone 8 😱

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions

So I'm guessing there'll be several threads popping up asking about when O2 will stock the upcoming iPhone 8. No, I don't know - but I'd appreciate any info on it as I'm going to upgrade asap πŸ˜› I've been patiently awaiting this, and have hopefully got any upfront payment covered in my very well after iPhone 6s πŸ˜‰

Message 2 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

Latest update of iOS 11 release will be expected 12th September. Although the public release of iOS 11 won't be until a few days before new iPhones go on sale in September..

Message 1 of 17

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions

Should be announced next Tuesday 12th sept for pre buy Friday of that week, according to all the rumours that are out.

some one from o2 did leak it on net, however were not sure if this is right or wrong.

but next Tuesday will tell all from Apple.  

And then it's apple mania season again πŸ‘  I know I'm waiting too loo

Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 3 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

i think with iOS11 all they are really changing is the asthetics and putting in a few extra features but they seem to be focusing more on the camera side more then anything but putting a lot more into iPad users 

Message 4 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gindygoo 

• iPhone 7: Wednesday, September 7 (reveal) | Friday, September 16 (release)
  • iPhone 6S: Wednesday, September 9 (reveal) | Saturday, September 19 (release)
  • iPhone 6: Tuesday, September 9 (reveal) | Friday, September 19 (release)
  • iPhone 5S: Tuesday, September 10 (reveal) | Friday, September 20 (release)
  • iPhone 5: Wednesday, September 12 (reveal), Friday, September 21 (release)

Based on those dates, we expected the iPhone 8 reveal date to be either Tuesday, September 12, or Wednesday, September 13. Apple has already confirmed an event for September 12, so that’s a-go.

And we think that the iPhone 8 release date will be either Friday, September 22, or Saturday, September 23.

Read more at http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/iphone-8-release-date-specs-rumours-price-uk-2993101#XZY9qHpwSBQm...

Message 5 of 17

avadivasi
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

When will the iphone 8 and 7S be available to buy/upgrade on the O2 network. Any ideas on how much it is expected to cost on pay monthly and pay as you go.

Message 6 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

no idea but put it this way it wilol be a very very high end handset so my guess is a lot! not sure when pricing will be released normally its released on the day teh handset is released

Message 7 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

PS their will be no 7s!! its straight to iPhone 8 

Message 8 of 17

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

We'll get the official confirmation to you as soon as we can @gindygoo wink

β†’ COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
β†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
β†’ Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
β†’ Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 9 of 17

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions
That'd be great @Martin-O2 if you could give me a nudge on this thread or a mention somewhere I'd appreciate it πŸ‘
Message 10 of 17