cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 update text for iPhone 7 /7 plus

Anonymous
Not applicable

Morning all so for many of us this is the day we've been told to expect a txt with an update so I thought I'd start a post to see what ppl have been told I've not recused my text yet so here's hoping 

Message 1 of 40
39 REPLIES 39

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just spoken to Customer Services ..(again) and they have still not received the Iphone 7+ models from apple (mine was the 256gb Black version) despite taking the pre-orders for these - they have not been allocated enough stock.

I stated that I was told on friday (4.40pm) that it would be in the warehouse for shipping today to store for pick-up, but I was told at 9.20am today that it will not be with me for upto 6 weeks .......

So today's text when it gets sent will be advising that they have still not got the stock from apple of the iphone 7+ and that it may take upto 6 weeks to fulfill the pre-delivery orders.

I asked if the predeliver orders would be allocated at the time based on the order been placed (if you ordered between 8.01am - to 9am etc, and this was confirmed that you would be in the 1st bucket !!) - but really I can't take anything been said as been true anymore.

I will wait fro this confirmation text before cancelling my order and both iphone contracts and switching provider - the delay is not really the issue, its the constant changing of the story, the lies been told by call centre staff and chat robots, and the fact that O2 have my money for something they said would be delivered and now I wont see until end of October.

Message 11 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

You guys are lucky to have been told anything, when I ordered (in the first hour of pre-order) the website said that it was available for dispatch on the 16th, heard nothing, and CS / Chat have been no use whatsoever. Not even been told that I should get a text today. Awful service.

Message 12 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just spoke to CS and he admitted there are no phones to be dispatched. Apparently the next shipments to them are 24th and 27th. 48 hours to play with seems to be O2's favourite looking at the text received!

Message 13 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
Got the text!

We are sorry to say that we have still not received your new iPhone.

We realise how frustrating this news will be and we'll continue to work with Apple to get you your new iPhone as soon as we can.

We'll update you again on Thursday, or sooner if we receive news.
Message 14 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not happy I ordered the iPhone 7 Plus Matte Black at 7:55am on the 9th for click and collect on the 16th. I got a test thursday night telling me it was delayed and today recieved the same text saying it is delayed and will have to wait till thursday. 

Message 15 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm honestly debating cancelling now, I can walk into three store right now and get one..
Message 16 of 40

gjdemon6646
  • 191 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

same txt saying update thursday. going to cancel my preorder as i can walk into a store and come out with the model i ordered

Message 17 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

I cancelled my iphone7 black yesterday and went into my O2 store and got one there and then.

Message 18 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2's text update for today reads as follows:

"We are sorry to say that we have still not received your new iPhone.
We realise how frustrating this news will be and we'll continue to work with Apple to get you your new Iphone as soon as we can.
We'll update you again on Thursday, or sooner if we receive news."
Message 19 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
JOKE
Message 20 of 40