cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not being able to use 3 credit cards issued in new zealand

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am slowly going mad.

I have tried ro use 3 x CC's to pay 20 pounds. I tried this in London to no avail and now if Corfu I have tried again with no luck at all about 20 times.

One card is what I paid with and the other 2 CC's I use all the time in London

Rwo cards are actually in credit and one is not over its limit.

What do I do now ???? As each time when dialing 4444, about 50 times now it says sorry your bank has declined payment.

Probably best I start again with some one else in Corfu.

I have to say your contact system is not what I call user friendly at all, in fact damn hard work to make any progress at all. YOU ARE LIKE ALL THESE ORGAINSIATIONS YOU SIMPLY DO NOT WISH PEOPLE TO RING OR EMAIL WITH THEIR PTROBLEMS !!!!!!

THNAK YOU

A W NORBERT-MUNNS

PH NUMBER: [Removed]

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Unfortunately you can only add credit with a UK bank card. Did you explain to the store that you old be using overseas cards? If so that's terrible.

Message 11 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
No one will call you. This is a customer forum and as you have already been told mate, you can't top up with a foreign card. It has to be released from a UK bank.
This is where you top up with your paypal account https://www.mobiletopup.co.uk/
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

You have been advised on both of your threads that non uk cards cannot be used & twice been given the link to top up via PayPal 

Message 13 of 13