cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service

Anonymous
Not applicable
I revieved my iPhone 6s on Friday and yesterday I rang 02 to transfer my old number to my new phone thy was at 4pm. Well since this morning at 10am my phones have had no service, i can't get through to 02 either. I can't remember if this happened last time I upgraded or if there is a fault
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry I meant I can't remember if this happened last time I upgraded and switched my old number to my new phone
Message 2 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122914 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous

There will be nothing happening over the weekend. You need to check again tomorrow...or probably Tuesday

Incidentally if you want it more quickly...it is always better to go instore if you live close enough...10 minute job with mine.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144333 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Restart your new phone.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
I only live about 30 minutes away from one so may have to pop in tomorrow. She did say on the phone that it won't swap numbers for 24 working hours, but why cut off my service on a Sunday if they can't switch it till Monday.
Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 144333 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Is this a number from a different network or just a sim swap?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 7

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions
Message 7 of 7