cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have not been able to get service since this morning.  How do I know whether the problem lies with the network or my settings?  Is there anyone to talk to?  How do I know when the problem will be fixed?

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

2nd time this has happened within a few months. Ridiculous!

I've reset my phone twice, turned off and on numerous times and the network came back for a whole 30seconds.

I hope o2 will be giving out compensation like the last time but hopefully better as it is now happening far too often!!

Message 21 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 22 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

Some business users have recently been sent this:

2G & 3G voice  and data

Started on: Friday  12 October 10:27

Next update: 17:00

Service restored at: To be confirmed

What's the incident?

We  have identified a fault on part of our network that means some customers in  some areas are currently unable to make or receive calls, texts or use data.  We are investigating the fault as a priority and are sorry for any  inconvenience this may be causing.   

What's the impact on the customer?

Customer  affected are either seeing no service or no signal available

What's the latest update?

Update 2 (12 October 14:52): Further to the fault we reported earlier (where some  customers in some areas have been unable to make or receive calls, texts or  use data), we believe we have now identified the cause of the fault and are  taking corrective action to restore service to those customers affected.  Again we are sorry for any inconvenience this may be causing. We expect to be  able to update further by 5pm today.

Update 1 (12 October 12:20): Support teams and our vendors have been engaged to try  and isolate the issue.

Thank you

Operations Service  Controller

If you have any  questions, call our customer service team on the usual number. You’ll need  the reference number when you speak to them

Message 23 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

Why not invest in a parallel network, shared services or even disaster recovery? This is **bleep**!

Message 24 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

My service as gone down now 😞

Message 25 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is beyond belief again No signal in Liverpool. As a truck driver I travel around a lot and can  say O2 has to be the worst network I have joined.

Due to the second time this has happen I am pursuing a termination of my contract as I can not afford to lose work because of this useless company. After 6 hours I still dont even have any 3g signal

Message 26 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has your sim swap completed yet?

Message 27 of 27