Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Highlighted
Topics: 543
Solutions: 12,028

Re: No service

Me neither but if the account is ok it kinda points to a sim fault.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Community Manager

It's a bit of a strange one? @Anonymous Please let us know how this turns out or if you have any further questions. 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Highlighted
Anonymous

After all the resets / turning phone on and off / rebooting etc etc. It turns out the Sim had died. New sim in now and normal service resumed. Thank you all for the help.

Highlighted

As I suspected, it had to be from what you had tried.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Highlighted
Topics: 559
Solutions: 3,482

Glad you finally sorted it out which is why I suggested trying the sim in another phone. That would have confirmed the phone was ok. 

Highlighted

Also why I asked if any of the troubleshooting had been done from Adam's link I posted as that covers trying the sim in other phones too.

Currently using:
Highlighted
Community Manager

Awesome glad to hear this was sorted @Anonymous! 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

My phone no service
Highlighted
Topics: 559
Solutions: 3,482

Try cleaning the sim card. Reboot the phone. What have you tried? Is your account up to date with payment?

Highlighted
Topics: 707

Another one!

All sent to confuse...though it is Friday night Confused

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker