Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Highlighted
Anonymous
Accepted Solution

No service

no service on my iphone. tried all the usual ie remove and clean sim etc. Any ideas

Highlighted
Topics: 543
Solutions: 12,044

Re: No service

Check help thread here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-Pay-and-Go/How-can-I-sort-out-my-network-issues/ba-p/10140...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Topics: 708

@AnonymousHow long has this been going on? Is it a sudden drop of service? Just wondering if you have paid your bill on time?

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted
Anonymous

Hi, pay by d/d so not an issue. service dropped out yesterday afternoon. tried hard reset earlier but still nothing.

Highlighted
Topics: 561
Solutions: 3,484

It does sound like a network problem. 

Check your postcode here

https://status.o2.co.uk

Is it possible to check your sim in another phone? Your local O2 store can help with this. 

Highlighted

Did you try any of the trouble shooting in the link above?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey @Anonymous did any of the above advice help with your network issues? 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Highlighted
Anonymous

Hi Martin, Thank you fr your help. Contacted O2 again and they are saying there is nothing wrong with the account and network coverage is good. But as of this morning it is now saying Locked Sim. !!!!

Highlighted

If you can try your sim in another phone it will confirm if a sim or phone fault.
Any O2 store will check this for you and if sim is faulty, will replace it on the spot.

Currently using:
Highlighted
Topics: 561
Solutions: 3,484