Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Apple

Anonymous

No service - people in store never gave me back my old sim

Hi does anyone have an email address to contact 02, I upgraded my iPhone 4 in store today to an iPhone 5 at no point during the 30mins I was in store did they sales guy tell me it could take up to 24 hrs for my new sim to be active. I traded in my phone at the same time and he asked me to wipe my phone and took it off me at no point did he ask me to take the sim out of the iPhone 4 or even suggest I might want to keep it. I am no without any form of contact and could be without contact on my mobile up to 5pm tomorrow. does anyone no of an email address to contact O2 as its vital i am contactable on my mobile tomorrow for my job. Thanks  

Level 44: Clearly Talented

Re: No service - people in store never gave me back my old sim

Have you restarted the phone?
Was the sim swap done by you or I store?

Sorry for these questions
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told Smiley Wink
Topics: 247
Solutions: 1,614

[ Edited ]

You can email here, but I think you would be better speaking to them:

https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/help/help

Or you could go back to the shop and get a new sim and get them to set it up with your number.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Anonymous

Yes I've restarted it a few times, I think it was done in store never explained I would need to do a swap I can't even do a sim swap now because they have my phone with the sim in I have my new iPhone and I think the sim swap sends a ode to ur number doesn't it. Thanks
Level 44: Clearly Talented

**bleep** that's a absolute joke. Yes you do need the old sim Unfortunatly. Use the online chat service if you can't ring O2 from a landlind. Sorry wish I could help more
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told Smiley Wink
Highlighted
Anonymous

Thanks Smiley Happy