cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Iphone 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Spoke to an adivsor on 10/11 saying my iphone would be received on 11/11 as long as I complete the form online before 10pm which I did.

No phone, only the Sim Card!!!!!!

Service is a joke

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Did you contact them via telephone or live chat?
I'd suggest calling customer service on
0344 8090202 from a landline
202 from an O2 phone,
Or other methods listed here
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
Message 2 of 8

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Spoke to an adivsor on 10/11 saying my iphone would be received on 11/11 as long as I complete the form online before 10pm which I did.

No phone, only the Sim Card!!!!!!

Service is a joke

Well that is a bit of a joke @Anonymous If an iPhone 6 was delivered that quickly from O2 I would be surprised in all honesty. A few people who pre-ordered this phone way back in September were still waiting for it till the end of last month.

I would have thought that the furore of this new release would be well over by now...and as viridis said you need to keep ringing CS until you get some satisfaction..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
I would avoid online ordering on O2's website and go to a store to do it.
The online system is not giving accurate information now for a while.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi. 

I've had the same issue. 

Ordered online. Phone was supposed to be delivered the next day. Obviously it didn't arrive so called CS the next day to be told the phone is out of stock,  4 weeks to wait. So cancelled my order and went to the store and walked out with a new phone. I advise you to call your local store to see if there are any iPhone s in stock. 

Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
If not having the refresh tariff is not a deal breaker then upgrade with CPW or in an Apple Store. You can reserve one via https://www.apple.com/uk/retail/iphone/ which you do just after midnight.

I hope you get your handset asap whichever avenue you take. 😄
Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Going to store should give you more of a chance of obtaining one. The online ordering system has had stock issues for ages
Message 7 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Going to store should give you more of a chance of obtaining one. The online ordering system has had stock issues for ages

Indeed... as shown on this thread tonight....:smileywink:

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple-iOS-Devices-iPhone-iPad/iphone-6-or-6-and-offers-help/m-p/817546/highlight/true#M132509

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 8