Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Apple

Anonymous

No Bolt-Ons for iPhone customers?

Like many I want the new iPhone 3G, and checking the Tariffs the £35 a month price plan seems to be the best, but I wanted to add a Bolt-On of Unlimited Landline calls. Is it true that isn't possible and why not?

Thanks
Anonymous

It's possible I believe as current iPhone contracts allow you to add bolt ons.
Anonymous

Yes, you can add the bolt on for an extra £7.50 per month.
Anonymous

look on the price plan page then just under it talks about bolt on's and the link shows you them...
Anonymous

Yeah but then it says

These Bolt Ons are available to new and upgrading customers (excluding iPhone customers) who connected to one of our new tariffs from 1st Feb 2008. If you are an existing customer who joined O2 or upgraded before this date and would like to purchase a Bolt On, then please speak to O2 Customer Services. You can find the number on your last bill.

I called O2 up and they're baffled by this. I'm confused.
Anonymous

When o2 moved people over to the new iphone price plans they introduced the bolt on's....

You can get these as I have the unlimited text for 7.50
Anonymous

Mate, I want the Unlimited Landline calls. Exactly how unlimited is it? You can get one Bolt On for free if you have a tariff that is £35 or more.
Anonymous

NOthing in life is free...

Each bolt on is 7.50 per month, and is subject toa fair use policy like everything else.....

Landline includes all o1 and o2 numbers and some others but not local rate or freephone...
Highlighted
Anonymous