Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Device

Zoltan
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi i have ordered a new IPhone 11 yesterday and it say next day delivery however i have not got any email of tracking number or anything yet and i have no idea when my phone will arrive . Thank you
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Zoltan 

This is a community forum not customer services. It's quite likely your phone is out of stock. I would give customer services a call Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Edited to add, once your phone has been dispatched you will receive an email so you can track it

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-monthly/how-to-track-your-order 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

Don1297
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @Zoltan, when you ordered, you should first receive a confirmation of the purchase, then a separate email with a tracking number, etc. The iPhone 11 is low on stock at the moment everywhere. I'd recommend calling Telefonica customer services (O2).

Message 3 of 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22941 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Zoltan O2's stock reporting isn't live. Given that we're now twenty years into the 21st century, that's a pretty damning comment on their backwards archaic system, and just one of many of O2's failings when it comes to customer support. You'll have to speak to customer service, as has been suggested.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Good morning @Zoltan! Congrats on the new iPhone 11! slight_smile Just wanted to check if everything turned out ok in the end with the delivery or if you're still waiting? 

Message 6 of 6