Did you mean: 

New Apple Watch

michaeldtaylor
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I have just upgraded my Apple Watch. I tried to "transfer Airtime plan" as part of the transfer wizard and it failed. I now have no plan on either Apple Watch.

Please can someone at O2 please reset the Airtime plan on my account so I can associate it with my new Apple Watch?

I have tried phoning but the person was completely ignorant of what I was asking after a 35 minute phonecall and then just left me on hold and didn't respond. When you get someone helpful this is simple.

Why it is so hard to correct/reset Airtime plans yourself online is beyond me!

Thanks,

Michael Taylor 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149344 Posts
  • 669 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions

@michaeldtaylor 

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG) , they should be able to help you with this
Thanks

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 12

michaeldtaylor
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Someone called O2Emma did this for me last time. It looks like she is no longer an employee!

Message 3 of 12

jonsie
  • 93978 Posts
  • 648 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

No customer service advisers since July

Start worrying when you get demands for full payment, only way to stop that is to pay the monthly instalments

Don't give or send the phone to anyone until O2 finally contact you

Going off experiences on here it could be months....

Message 4 of 12

MI5
  • 149344 Posts
  • 669 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions

@michaeldtaylor 

Try resetting the new watch completely, then.....

Go to Settings >Mobile Service.
Scroll down to 'Apps by usage' and turn OFF 'Watch'.
Go back to the Watch app on your phone and go through the mobile plan set up again. 

It should ask if you want to transfer your plan.

If successful, turn 'Watch' back on in Settings >Mobile Service.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 12

michaeldtaylor
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@MI5 thanks, but this didn't work.

I've had this problem twice before from the old Watch to the old Watch (it went missing once and once a phone upgrade). Someone reset the Airtime plan their end and then 12 hours later I could associate the Watch again.

I have no option to associate existing plan anymore, only create a new one!

Message 6 of 12

michaeldtaylor
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@MI5 any other sugegstions?

I have spent over 2 hours on the phone to India, UK and elsewhere. UK understand the problem. A ticket has been raised but I'd like it sorted ASAP. I completely unpaired the Watch again and did what you said and my only option is another plan.

A UK rep said that the plan is still associated with an EID that isn't the new Watch, so someone needs to disassociate the old Watch! Simple as that.

Message 7 of 12

MI5
  • 149344 Posts
  • 669 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions

@michaeldtaylor 

That's what we believe the issue is too, but only O2 can fix that for you mate.

Message 8 of 12

Maria857
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have same problem as you do. Could you please tell me if you resolve the problem?

Message 9 of 12

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9269 Posts
  • 218 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@michaeldtaylor 

If you solve this problem, can you post an update here and tag @Maria857 please ? 

Message 10 of 12