cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need new copy of iPhone receipt.

Anonymous
Not applicable

hey, so my iPhone recently got damaged and I've set up a repair with apple but, I need a new copy of my receipt to show to apple (my old one got ripped) but, I still have the part with the receipt number and barcode, I also have the IMEI & Serial of my iPhone written down if I need it.

So my question is, how would I go about getting a copy of my receipt? It was purchased while I was in England so going back to the store isn't really an option.

any help is appreciated, thanks!

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

You will need to contact customer service to see if they can help, links in my signature.

Alternatively contact the store via phone or email.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

You will need to contact customer service to see if they can help, links in my signature.

Alternatively contact the store via phone or email.

Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can't apple check with the serial number to see its in warranty. The warranty is with the handset not the person.

You can check online on apples website to see the warranty status of the phone.

Have apple said why they need this paper invoice !

When I bought my phone from the apple store I didn't get a paper receipt as they e mailed me an electronic version.
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, I've already sent it in for repair but, Incase anything happens they need proof of purchase. If the phone is stolen/lost in the post they can't replace it if I don't have my PoP, that's the only reason they require it.

Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ah right.

Hope all gets sorted.
Message 5 of 5