cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My o2 app not working

Anonymous
Not applicable

The Myo2 app on my iphone isn't working. It's been saying "Oops. Something's wrong. Please try again later." for over a month now. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143456 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
If you have tried deleting it and reinstalling you may need to get it reset by call customer service http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
Can you log in on a pc or on web ? http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

The whole website including the shop, my O2 and the community has been down all morning. I've only just managed to get signed in now. 

Message 3 of 6

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions

ive had this same issue for nearly a year. i have an ongoing complaint with o2 regarding this.

here is the last update i got....

(Customer Management - O2)
15 Mar

to me
Hi Richard,

Ive just spoken to a woman from Account logger( she deals with things like these)

A Message has came back from service desk and basically it is a known issue and it isnt just you'reself having these issues, please be assured we are working on getting this resolved for you. Here is a copy of the message they have sent to us.

Closing notes from Service Desk: The request has been resolved with the following details:

As a work around, Please ask the customer to view his bill in my mobile page and it is working fine. We are facing some strange issue in accounts page and no evidence of error in application logs. We are trying to replicate this issue and will provide the root cause of the issue.

They are trying to make the issue happen again on a test account so they will know how to resolve it, but ill still keep an eye out and ill give you an email as soon as i hear anything.

Kind regards

| O2
Complaint Review Service
In relation to consumer credit, Telefónica UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority

Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 4 of 6

MI5
  • 143456 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Curr946 you need to edit the personal details of the o2 employee - not allowed under community guidelines I'm afraid mate.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 6

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
did mean for the email to post too. fixed wink
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 6 of 6