cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My number not showing on my O2

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've had my phone since January but my number doesn't appear on my O2. My sons account and mobile number does but mine doesn't. I can't seem to connect to an O2 guru so thought I would try here as this seems to be a good source of information. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144643 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27730 Solutions
Sounds like you are logging into the wrong account.
You would of had a new login for your account and the details should have been emailed to you.
If you no longer have or didn't receive the emails you will have to call customer service
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Please let us know how you get on with this @Anonymous and welcome to the community wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi there, it was an upgrade and I have been with O2 for years and this has never happened before. Still can't get onto chat either
Message 4 of 8

MI5
  • 144643 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27730 Solutions
Are you sure you have the correct login?
Did you ever combine yours and your sons account previously?
Don't do chat, call them!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, definitely have the right login and both our numbers were always shown on it. I'll need to go into an O2 shop I think

Message 6 of 8

MI5
  • 144643 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27730 Solutions
You'd be best to call - the shop won't be able to do anything without calling anyway.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 8

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Yeah, definitely have the right login and both our numbers were always shown on it. I'll need to go into an O2 shop I think

Hey @Anonymous Did you get the number showing in the end? It would be great to know how you're getting on! slight_smile

Message 8 of 8