Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Apple

Level 44: Clearly Talented

Re: My iPhone 5 Has Been Dispatched

That's a joke. Did they give you a reason?Smiley Sad
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told Smiley Wink
Anonymous

Nope. Supposed to be delivered between 2-5... just never showed.

Rubbish. Thing is delivery was already included for free by O2 so I can't think of a way for recompense. They have told you a slot they should stick to it bar so kind of unfortunate accident.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told Smiley Wink
Anonymous

I ordered on the 16th (16GB white) others are getting their trackiand numbers and mine still "in progress".... Gonna have that written on my headstone I think! According to CS I should expect delivery after 8th October.... She has got to be having a laugh right?

Joypod did you even get a sorry we missed you card?

@leela I think they're quoting such long times so they're not open to watchdog/ofcom complaints. It will most Likly be a lot sooner I'm sure of it I was quoted 4th of October last and mine turned up today. 16gb white was way too popular apple should of predicted this.
Anonymous

Has anyone received a order for a 16g white 5, I Placed my order on the 22nd
Or any update on despatch please.
Level 1: Joiner

@Kar06,My order placed on the 21st for white 16gb.Order is still in progress.It seems to be one of the popular ones but I think I read here that a few have received theres but in fairness its those that preordered.

CPW are giving an estimate of 3-4 weeks for this model Smiley Frustrated but we can live in hope!

Anonymous

[ Edited ]

Hi Guys I ordered 16GB White on the 16th sept @ around 15.00 received on the 28th sept @ 15.55 , I do not think that its being done on first come first serve basis , just a quick note my daughter was due an upgrade on my account on the 28th she went into one of the CPW shops on the 28th( being a bit lucky as we have around six around us in a short drive) picked it up right out of stock , now if I knew what I know now would have done the same , looks like all us lemons who pre ordered where not treated as we should have.

Anonymous

Joypod did you get your phone , Not sticking up for DPD but in my experience they are one of the best , the time scale is normally only an hour , not only for my new phone but I have had them delivering to my shop its always on time within the time slot , don't get me started about other couriers to name UPS but boy they are at the top of my bad list

Anonymous

All the stock should be avaliable for all the preorders and the massive back log before letting people get them in store. I am happy to wait as the next batch of iphone5 will hopefully have no faults with them.