Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Apple

Anonymous

Re: My iPhone 5 Has Been Dispatched

32gb Black - Ordered - Saturday 15th at 2pm was told will be delivered on the 21st, 22nd, before 24th, then 3 weeks.. Got home from the Pub last night - O2 txt - Iphone 5 was on the way :-)

UKMail - Delivered this afternoon :-)

I hope that everyone that ordered on the 15th has got theres today as well, and the phones are now making the way to all the 'pre-orders'

Leonard - I guess you will need a break from the forums for a while!!

Ryan

Anonymous

Not yet, Ryan - can't get enough Smiley Wink

Really happy it's going to be delivered soon.
Anonymous

My fiancé has just let me know he's had an email as well with a tracking number (white 16gb) so they are definitely on the move!
Anonymous

Nice one, Sarah!
Anonymous

[ Edited ]

I managed to cancel my pre order with o2, walk into my local store in Straford and pickup a 64gb in black.

Might be an idea if you cant wait?? or it might be what O2 want you to do as they are slightly more expensive in store

Anonymous

Black 32Gb ordered Saturday 15th am. Arrived today Smiley Happy

Scuffed, several instances of chipped paint and a chip on the top of the glass front panel Smiley Sad

In the process of deciding whether to return via Carphone Warehouse (they'll exchange for new in store but have none in stock) or via an Apple Store genius appointment (they say they are unlikely to replace with a new boxed handset - instead they have a stock of "parts" ie. unboxed replacement handsets).

Anyone had any experience going down either of these routes..?

Anonymous

Looks as though my iPhone is being delivered tomorrow. My order is now marked as complete and I have tracking details.

Apple iPhone 5 16GB White ordered on Sunday 16th September at about 8am.

Tracking details are with DPD (UK), the parcel was collected today and is due for delivery tomorrow.

Anonymous

LIQUID, UKMAIL DIDN'T BOTHER TO DELIVER MY PHONE. WHAT NOW LIQUID?

Level 44: Clearly Talented

Why'd I get singled out? Haha.

Seriously? That's a joke when was it supposed to arrive?

08451 552 552 is their CS team I can only suggest phoning them with your tracking numberSmiley Sad

I've never dealt with them before sorry I can't give you a heads up of what to expectSmiley Sad
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told Smiley Wink
Anonymous

You're the only name i remember on here.

Argh, they said they'll deliver tomorrow, i bet they dont.