Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Apple

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: My iPhone 5 Has Been Dispatched

@Anonymous wrote:

I was told it could take 24 hrs also but she mentioned most likely 10 minutes. Tried again ten minutes later and it went through. And to others who've asked about payment within the store, they told me I can't add the cost to my bill so paid on card.

Well, after all this faffing about and O2 annoying me, I am gonna go and give this a go in the local store and hope their last couple of phones are still in stock as per the website... if it all goes wrong I shall go get a coffee and try again tomorrow Smiley Wink

Highlighted
Anonymous

Are you able to cancel your preorder even if your phone is on the way? Including upgrades?

Highlighted
Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

Are you able to cancel your preorder even if your phone is on the way? Including upgrades?

I could because it hadn't been dispatched.

Highlighted
Anonymous

Ah ok thanks, thought that would be the case Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Anonymous

Anyone still waiting who's is out for delivery? Mine left depot in van at 7:45am!
Highlighted
Anonymous

Lol! Just arrived!
Highlighted
Anonymous

Writing this on my iPhone5 Smiley Tongue Thanks everyone for making this week so much more bearable to me Smiley Tongue
Highlighted
Anonymous

Happy to see those happy faces!
Highlighted
Anonymous

It's not funny but it's funny how I'm sat here at work waiting for the weekend to start but feel quite fed up and miserable now.  Crikey, and all this over a smartphone.  But that's the thing... I'm not fed up because I don't have my new toy... I'm fed up and angry because O2 have taken the sheen off my new Apple upgrade and have mis-treated me as a customer.

It's wonderful that so many people have received their new toys today, but I should have done also.  It's not correct business that someone who has ordered and paid for a product is left behind and watches others receive their goods who requested them much later.  And my anger stems from the fact that monies were taken a week ago and yet no-one from O2 can give me firm information about where my product is.  Awful service.

I've just called O2 to cancel my upgrade, although I didn't get to tell the advisor that.  Asking for an update on the order I was told it's flagged as ready to dispatch and that whilst there is no guarantee I could see it arrive on Monday (so keep tabs on my emails).

So, if it doesn't arrive on Monday or I can't get more accurate information then I WILL be cancelling.  I've paid for my upgrade in a timely manner.  I don't wish to be absorbed into the group who now have to wait c. 3 weeks before new stock will be available.

Rant over.

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

Right iv just started my hour slot from dpd but gotta be back in work at 6.30 had dpd been delivering on time?