cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My bill

Anonymous
Not applicable
So my first payment of £39.50 for my IPhone 6s was taken out on the 23rd November then all my data, calls and minutes went back to normal on the 8th December.
It then said my next bill would be due on the 22nd December (today) but it has not yet been taken out of my direct debit account, should I leave it till morning and see if it gets paid? And if it hasn't been paid yet I know I have the money in my account then what should I do?
Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Payment is taken 14 days after your bill due date.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous Information here on understanding your first bill and everything thereafter

http://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/first-bill

You'll get your first bill within four days of joining O2. You’ll be charged 14 days after you receive your first bill, and your bill date will be the same every month. We’ll email you to let you know how much it will be. Your first bill might be pro rata, which means you'll be charged for one month airtime as well as the first few days of setting up your account.

If you have any concerns or queries about your billing date then contact customer services

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 8

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Yes check this morning to see if the system has updated. You could also check with your bank to see if there is any problem with the direct debit. As said, call customer service for clarification if necessary.

Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Cleoriffyes I already knew that about my first bill but what I need to know is if my bill should come out on the 22nd (today) or in 17 days when it says my next bill will arrive?
Message 4 of 8

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Payment is taken 14 days after your bill due date.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 8

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

If it says your next bill is due in 17 days then you should be up to date 

Message 6 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@AnonymousThe money will be taken out of your bank 14 days after your billing date.....

For instance I get my bill notification from O2 on the 23rd of the month. They take my money out of the bank 14 days after that date..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 8

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
For sure....

Currently using:
Message 8 of 8