cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving from iPhone 7 to Samsung Galaxy S8

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm on Pay Monthly and I currently use an iPhone 7 as my main phone and sometimes use my S8 as instead, by using the Call Divert service to divert calls from the iPhone 7 to the S8. 

Is it possible to just switch the O2 SIM I have in my iPhone 7 into my S8? Would the S8 then have all the Pay Monthly features - e.g. calls, data etc?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144370 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
Yes, you can swap sims around any phone you like but you may need to swap your data bolt on as the iPhone and Samsung use different types of data.
Customer service will swap the bolt on for you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144370 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
Yes, you can swap sims around any phone you like but you may need to swap your data bolt on as the iPhone and Samsung use different types of data.
Customer service will swap the bolt on for you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous

Glad to see you back! Please follow @MI5 advice and let us know how it goes thumbsup

And thanks a lot @MI5 for your help heart

We hope to see you around Wave

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 3 of 3