Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mortgage

Chelsea5
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi I got a phone out for a friend when I was 18 stupidly roughly 3 years ago it was in my name but the payments were coming out of her bank account , she wasn’t paying the payments and I didn’t know till I got a moocraft debt letter to my house I then contacted her mum
To get this sorted sent her a photo of the letter and explained what was going on her mum then paid full payment of the phone , moocraft told me it was known as a late payment but it’s effected me badly I can’t get a mortgage due to this and I can’t get a credit card or anything with this effect on my account please if there anyway I can get this removed I’m supposed to be getting a mortgage in January I’ve rang 02 and moocraft I don’t know how else to get this removed
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Chelsea5 

You need to contact CFR

creditfilereferrals@telefonica.com
Credit File Referrals Team
Suite P
Arlington Business Centre
Leeds
LS11 0NE
Fax 0113 2025865

However, all they could do is mark the debt as satisfied. It won't be removed for 6 years, so you can thank your "friend" for screwing it up for you.....

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Chelsea5 

You need to contact CFR

creditfilereferrals@telefonica.com
Credit File Referrals Team
Suite P
Arlington Business Centre
Leeds
LS11 0NE
Fax 0113 2025865

However, all they could do is mark the debt as satisfied. It won't be removed for 6 years, so you can thank your "friend" for screwing it up for you.....

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

PeteHT
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am having an issue with applying for a Mortgage - I have a phone and watch with o2 however would always have problems with my signal. I called o2 many times and was finally advised I needed to lower my tarrif to as low as possible and then take a sim only contract elsewhere to use in the phone? Odd but I did it. I then called to make a payment over the phone in March 2020 - Couldn't log in online as I didnt use my o2 number anymore. I was told I couldn't make a payment as everyone is working from home and after a long conversation my contract should be cancelled as I couldn't use the services and shouldn't have been advised to go elsewhere for a Sim. 

I was told contact would be made and I heard nothing. I have now applied for a mortgage and it has not been approved in principle due to 2x defaults on my account from August 2020. I called last week and was advised that I would get a jiffy bag to send the items back and the defaults would be wiped. Called today and no notes of any previous conversations on record and my contract had been cancelled (o2 error as I had not yet posted back the devices) 

The contract has been *uncancelled* and I have now sent them back in order to get the defaults removed. I have until 31/12/2020 to get these sorted or everything falls through.

I have tweeted, phoned 4 times, emailed Complaints, emailed the CEO, emailed the Credit referral team. Spoken to the payment management team. I just need this sorted ASAP! Any advice?

Message 3 of 3