cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly payment keeps declining

Anonymous
Not applicable
I was hoping to reach out for some help on trying to discover what has happened with my monthly payments. I have owned an iphone6s for over two years now and paying monthly has never been a problem since now, every time I try and pay for my bill this month it comes up payment not successful and that it may be the banks fault. I contacted my bank and they see no problem with it, even though in the email 02 has sent have said that the bank has unauthorised the payment! Has anyone experience this???!
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144188 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
There are often problems with o2's payment systems unfortunately.
It's wise to set up a direct debit if you can to avoid such problems.
Some alternative ways to pay here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-Pay-and-Go/How-can-I-pay-my-bill/ba-p/1014090
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 144188 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
There are often problems with o2's payment systems unfortunately.
It's wise to set up a direct debit if you can to avoid such problems.
Some alternative ways to pay here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-Pay-and-Go/How-can-I-pay-my-bill/ba-p/1014090
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Why is my payment date in june for my phone due by date the 25th of june and in july due by date the 16th. Thats a total of 3 weeks. I havnt changed anything in my plan for my payment date to change or update. Why am i paying my bills every 3 weeks instead of every month ( 4 weeks)
Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 144188 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
You will need to call o2 customer service on 202 for an answer please.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 5

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3006 Solutions
Ask your bank to do a transaction trace, using the details in the email, they will then be able to see where it is failing.

Banks and Merchants are quick to blame each other..
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 5 of 5