Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Apple

Level 9: Fired up

Mobile Phone Handsets

Hi friends
am new to this forum
Here goes to the discussion about the mobile phone and its affect on environment.
as usage of mobile phones very much increasing, most of them are having damaged phones in there house.
what can we do if we have an old and damaged mobile phone
Your suggestions are appreciated...
Topics: 297
Kudos: 1,856
Ideas: 6
Solutions: 1,316

Re: Mobile Phone Handsets

just use one of the many recycling services out there some pay for working some take broken for free google is your friend o2 operate there own service so any other links will be removed as spam by the moderators.
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 11” 2018 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Mobile phone recycling will help our environment..
my opinion is why to put all unused and damaged mobile phones under the draws...
its better to recycle..
but how to find a nice firm where it can pay us for selling mobile
any idea about recycling firms??
Topics: 297
Kudos: 1,856
Ideas: 6
Solutions: 1,316

as i said google is your friend or just use o2 recycle links will be deleted by the mods as it breaks the t&c
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 11” 2018 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Yes Ofcourse
Google is our friend.
Do u have any idea about the recycling firm which pays more for selling a mobile?
Anonymous

They all offer different amounts for different handsets, just do a quick google search for mobile recyling comparisons put your model of phone into the comparision site and it should tell you what all the firms offer for your mobile.
So try and go for the one with the highest money for your phone, and more importnant find out any reviews about the firm to make sure there legit and trustworthy etc.
Anonymous

A website called techradar offers a comparison of different recyclers

Yes, there are many webportals which even help us to compare the prices online itself..and if we are satisfied with that, we can sell our mobile.

I think the price which they give us may also depend on the condition of our mobile...
Anonymous

Renald, you are stating what is fairly obvious to most of us, not sure what you are trying to gain through this thread.
If you search the forum back when the iPhone 4 was released there was a lot of discussion about who to sell to - and most of us do sell on our phones when we upgrade, or pass on to family members, if you are concerned about the environment it's the broken, unusable phones and how they are disposed of that seem a more appropriate topic to discuss???