cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing phone from order

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I Upgraded from an iphone 6 to an iphone 8 plus on contract, 2 days ago and was expecting my order yesterday.  

Part of it arrived today (the skech accessory pack) but not the phone.  I can make allowances for wintery conditions for the delivery arriving a day late - but not when I receive half of my order. 

I have tried to phone but can't get through and don't know what to do next.

Neil

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143418 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Have you had a dispatch email for the phone yet?
If not, it's likely out of stock, but until you get the dispatch email, it's not on it's way.
If you did get the email and it's not arrived you should chase it up with O2 on 202 in the morning.
Call 8-8.30am to avoid the queues.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 143418 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Have you had a dispatch email for the phone yet?
If not, it's likely out of stock, but until you get the dispatch email, it's not on it's way.
If you did get the email and it's not arrived you should chase it up with O2 on 202 in the morning.
Call 8-8.30am to avoid the queues.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have tracked it and it said it was signed for - but I only received a part order for the accessory pack. 

Not at all happy - I will call tomorrow.

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 143418 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Yes, I think you need to asap.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Did the email with the tracking number tell you what was in the parcel?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 6

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous! How are you getting on with this, any progress about the phone delivery yet?

Message 6 of 6