cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost phone

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi I lost my iPhone 7 last night and I'm waiting for a crime number from the police. Is there any way I could have the phone blocked so it can't be used please.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous. You must ring customer services immediately using the contact us link at the bottom of the page. Stay on the line and eventually someone will answer. it's a 24hr service. The sooner you get this reported to O2 then they will block your account. If you have insurance then give them a call as well

Edited to add the number to call for lost and stolen 0344 809 0202 for contract. 0344 809 0222 for payg

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous. You must ring customer services immediately using the contact us link at the bottom of the page. Stay on the line and eventually someone will answer. it's a 24hr service. The sooner you get this reported to O2 then they will block your account. If you have insurance then give them a call as well

Edited to add the number to call for lost and stolen 0344 809 0202 for contract. 0344 809 0222 for payg

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

I will use somebody's phone tomorrow don't have access to one right now, just thought I would see if there was anyway of doing it online but obviously not. Thank you for your help.

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You must report it within 24 hours to limit tour liability for calls.
If the thief is running up a huge bill you will have to pay it until reported.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4