Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Apple Watch Delivery

Pollyh
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I ordered an Apple Watch 3 weeks ago still not delivered DHL said they never received the parcel to be delivered . I’m still waiting from O2 to sort this out absolute joke . Has anyone else had a delivery issue like this before . They says they can’t do anything until there internet team investigates . Yet I’ve paid first payment & still no watch . It’s like talking to a brick wall & getting so frustrated with customer service.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10765 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 347 Solutions
Hello @Pollyh
That seems a very long time to me. I will ask one of our community Managers if they can help but may not be able to do much until after weekend.
@Martin-O2 @EmilieT @Marjo can you help here??
Best of luck hope all sorted before too long TallTrees

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 2 of 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122812 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Pollyh 

I am presuming you received confirmation that your watch was out for delivery via My O2?

If so, it certainly is a long time.

Also you need to persevere with O2. Don't be fobbed off with their excuse about 'checking with their internet team'. Until you receive the watch it's O2's responsibility to track it down with DHL. It sounds as if it could be one of these 'just before Christmas lost in transit' items to me. Smiley Frustrated

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 6

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @TallTreesslight_smile

@Pollyh Is there any update on your situation? Did you speak to customer services again and if so whats the current status on your order? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 6

Pollyh
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
No they have still not contacted me regarding it . I’m exhausted contacting them & getting nowhere I’ve asked to cancel the item & refund they says they couldn’t do this on their system yet happy to take my money & charging me the monthly payment on 21st even though I don’t have the watch yet and I’d be surprised if they even bother trying to deal with it .
Message 5 of 6

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Sorry to hear that @Pollyh! I'm happy to pick this up and see what I can find out for you. I'll need a few details so I'll send you a private message. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 6