Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Apple

Highlighted
Anonymous
Accepted Solution

Loss of 4G signal

Trying to work out if the my inability to get a decent 4G signal since last week is due to the IOS10.3.3 upgrade or the missing equipment from the 4G site on the land we own that has had the power supply taken from the 4G O2 cabinet and the equipment exposed to the elements! One of 4 sites broken into last week. Trying to get O2 to look at this has been a nightmare this week, despite many reports on the status site, phone calls and a formal O2 complaint being made by the O2 customer service rep as she was given no support from the 2nd line, any ideas how to escalate this please? Vodafone share the same mast and their doors were broken off but someone has been to put a temporary solution in place for their cabinet!
Topics: 536
Solutions: 11,621

Re: Loss of 4G signal

Only via customer service or by raising a complaint yourself
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Anonymous

Been there and waiting for the 5 working days of the complaint process! Thank you

Little else we can advise from here unfortunately mate.
Hope they fix it soon.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Anonymous

To be honest, unless someone else has experienced a problem with the 10.3.3 update I don't expect anyone to be able to help here but this is another way of contacting O2 so I thought I would try it out.

I've not had any problems with the update myself.
This isn't a direct channel of comms into o2 either although our community managers can feedback to o2.

Currently using:

Just a thought that you might want to contact them via twitter too?
http://www.twitter.com/o2

Currently using:
Topics: 293
Kudos: 1,845
Ideas: 6
Solutions: 1,310

If it is a power supply issue than that will be the case if you are the landowner contact ctil

http://www.ctil.co.uk/site-issues form for reporting issues, remember ctil manage all o2/ voda masts

also contact numbers

ctil.JPG

iPhone xs 256gb on 20gb tariff o2 open discount
iPad Pro 11” 2018 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Henstridge Rural South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Anonymous

Have done this too hence the Vodafone cabinet been sorted Smiley Sad can't understand why the O2 cabinets do not seem to have been attended to, all they needed to do was bend the metalwork back to close the doors and put a strap on them.
Topics: 293
Kudos: 1,845
Ideas: 6
Solutions: 1,310

@Anonymous any thing showing on the status page ? https://status.o2.co.uk/ perhaps parts required etc

iPhone xs 256gb on 20gb tariff o2 open discount
iPad Pro 11” 2018 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Henstridge Rural South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services