Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Apple

Anonymous

Looks like we WILL be needing cases...

http://www.macrumors.com/2012/09/21/black-iphone-5-anodized-aluminum-susceptible-to-scratching/

Yikes! So it seems the scuffing/scratching fears may be true... Admittedly the guy who took the photos did it deliberately, but they're only going to build up naturally over the next couple of years!

I used my £10 O2 voucher off the Priority Moments app to get a Griffin case from an O2 store, which made it £4.99. Hopefully that'll prevent any unwanted scratches and stop it from falling out of my pocket!

Anonymous

Re: Looks like we WILL be needing cases...

Its the start of scratchgate.... Smiley Surprised

Anonymous

I'm glad I went with white!
Anonymous

You freely admit that the person scratched the phone on purpose but yet you started a new topic with the title 'Looks like we WILL be needing cases'.

What a totally stupid topic, I never answer posts like this but honestly, wise up.
Level 44: Clearly Talented

Chill mate I do agree but no need to be nasty.

When I break my first one I'll get a case for the second. Note I said WHEN not if haha I'm so clumsy Smiley Sad
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told Smiley Wink
Anonymous

[ Edited ]

How am I being nasty? Did I call the previous poster any names? Did I use any swear words?

I said the topic was stupid, not the poster, all I said was 'wise up' hardly the biggest put down in history.

If you set out to damage something on purpose you will succeed. The person walked into an Apple Store and 'ON PURPOSE' scratched an iPhone 5 that was on display, not even his own phone, a phone belonging to Apple, basically criminal damage. iPhones are not indistructable, If you try to break it you will. If you stick it in your pocket with your keys, sandpaper,coins, nail files....etc you will damage it. If you take care of it and keep it clean then it will look good for a long time.

Now please.... No more topics on this.

Level 1: Joiner

Niguy, chill out! Who are you to say what we can and cannot post topics on?
And before you post in future, check what you have written, saves time editing it!
Level 44: Clearly Talented

Back on topic.

Has anyone found an amazing case yet? I'm loving a lot of prototypes ive seen just wondering if anyone's seen somthing betterSmiley Happy
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told Smiley Wink
Anonymous

I won't be using a case, they ruin the phone.

However I will be using a BSE, best skins ever skin. For the price, they're ridiculously good. Much better than Zagg crap.

Anonymous

The point of forums is to inform and debate, you informed us that because an American decided to damage a phone on purpose we all now have to go out and buy a case. I am debating the fact that this is no reason for people to go out and buy a case. 

Auto correct is changing too many words in my posts so I have to go back and edit a hell of a lot of mistakes.