Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Apple

Level 44: Clearly Talented

Re: Looks like we WILL be needing cases...

BSE?

I see your point of view now niguy, sorry if I offended you. The annoying side of forums is people like myself can read things differently to how they're intended.

As for the autocorrect it's terrible bit of programming, makes the average iPhone user type at the average of an 11 year oldSmiley Happy
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told Smiley Wink
Anonymous

[ Edited ]

Sorry if I offended and cheers for your apology too.

Mac Rumors is going nuts about the phone scratching incident. In reality, ANYTHING will eventually get scratched.

Anonymous

Just wanted to say that I found it really great to read how you resolved this, guys. You're right, these things can be misinterpreted so easily.
Topics: 543
Solutions: 3,345

Is this thread for real?

Totally pointless in my humble opinion but hey.....if you have any other pointless threads to post, I'm sure someone will reply what a valid point it is. Sheesh!...get real.

Anonymous

[ Edited ]

I've never liked having anything between me and my various iPhones.  For the past few iPhones I had been using an iPod sock to protect the front and back, never had any scratches or belimishes on any of them.

Obviously, the iPod sock won't fit the iPhone now but I have found a larger equivalent that fits the bill (and the iPhone 6) perfectly.  Protection and raw naked iPhone 6 in perfect harmony Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Level 44: Clearly Talented

[ Edited ]

I might just use a sock it's bigger and protects my foot rather wellSmiley Happy

I sincerly hope the "reviewer" is prosecuted for criminal damage. Niguy is completely correct anything and everything is going to degrade over time.

Build stronger phones and they'll be sold to stronger idiotsSmiley Happy vicious circle

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told Smiley Wink