Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Apple

Anonymous

Re: Iphone 4 case/screen protector brands: list

Thanks a lot for the list. I was looking for a case for my device. This is really helpful.
Anonymous

Otterbox are going to replace my cases and have past on my feedback to the dev otters, so tho the defender ip4 isn't the best I'm looking forward to the future iterations from a company with best customer service going.

Otterbox never responded to my feedback about their most awful iP4 case known to man.

I consider their customer service to be as bad as their case.

Total rubbish.
Capsule Rebel all the way!
Anonymous

The i phone casing is reallly reallt awesome easy to hanle and marvellouus touch screen Its every features is updated..... Smiley Wink
Topics: 576
Solutions: 3,985

Anonymous

Nice Share but best thing about iPhone is its Awesome Touch Screen
Anonymous

Nice work! Thanks!
Anonymous

I purchased the leather case/pouch from Ikonic Edge last year and its still like new.
I think I paid around £28 and that was including shipping from New Zealand (has that's where they are made).
I can highly recommend them, the quality, finish, fit are extremely high. I would go has far as saying the highest I've seen. They have testimonials on their site from purchasers, there's not one bad word/point about them.
You can also purchase a version that has spaces in for a few bank/credit/debit cards too.
I don't really care for bumper/or cases that enclose the sides, back of the the iPhone. I find they spoil the look of the iPhone.
Nice to see that I won't need to buy another case or accessory for my 4S.
Level 9: Fired up

I just want to say that my friend and I bought PDAIR LEATHER CASE, she bought it for her iPhone, and i bought it for my Samsung Wave, and it's great! All the functions of the phone are accessible, and it looks great on the phone!
Anonymous

Have read conflicting accounts, but a few seem to say an Iphone 4 case will not fit a 4S phone due to the mute and volume buttons being slightly moved
Anonymous

[ Edited ]
Have read conflicting accounts, but a few seem to say an Iphone 4 case will not fit a 4S phone due to the mute and volume buttons being slightly moved

I don't think this is correct, because on looking at the Bumper on the Apple site, it shows that its for iPhone 4, iPhone 4S. If the mute and volume buttons had been moved, then the Bumper would not fit the iPhone 4 & iPhone 4S See my below link. :smileyhappy:
http://store.apple.com/uk/product/MC839 ... TkyNzE1NTA