cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just had replacement Apple Watch, how do I update my O2 account with it? I can’t set up my data plan

MrCee
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have had a real cement Apple Watch but I am unable to set up the data plan. I think it’s due to it not matching the device that’s on my O2 account. How do I update my device details ?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@MrCee 

Your old watch will need to be removed along with the data plan to allow you to setup a new data plan on the new watch.

This is something you’d need to call O2’s customer service team about – give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202

Thanks

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MrCee
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Replacement not cement

Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@MrCee 

Your old watch will need to be removed along with the data plan to allow you to setup a new data plan on the new watch.

This is something you’d need to call O2’s customer service team about – give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202

Thanks

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

MrCee
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank, after 2 days I was able to get a response and they had to do a sim refresh I think it’s called and that immediately  worked. They didn’t need to remove the account or the watch but I did explain to them

thays what was suggested but the knew what to do and it all works fine now thank you.

Message 4 of 4