cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JB Iphone 7 Plus Deliveries

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, so it now appears O2 have finally started moving MB models of all sizes.

Question is, are anyone getting anywhere with Jet Black models yet?

I know there are stories of QC issues and the likes of, this thread is more about seeing when the JB variants start to shift. 

While I try to rectify my broken 6, i fear im in for an awful long wait for my 7+ JB 128

Message 1 of 102
101 REPLIES 101

Olamilekan
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 97 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@MattC2003 @Anonymous@Anonymous I was thinking we were close to getting our phone with how people have got theirs in the last two days with the MB on Tuesday & JB yesterday. 

Today has been completely quiet, no one seems to be getting excited with their tariff emails nor dispatch emails. 

I think the pattern has always been they get the tariff change from about mid day till 4ish & dispatch through till about 11ish??? Am I right??

Message 31 of 102

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Olamilekan at this moment, I know nothing...

Just want for this to end, have my phone, my SIM card and the tariff i've ordered.

Not in a million years I want this, EVER!

Message 32 of 102

MattC2003
  • 18 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Olamilekan I think you're right, O2 do seem to be working in 48hr windows. I imagine (hope) that there will be another round of updates tomorrow, but have a feeling that we have probably heard all we will hear about JB models for another week...I've made it my mission to contact o2 at least once a day though so will keep posting updates here as I get them. I must admit, the discussions on chat are starting to entertain me now. It was one guys birthday the other day...poor guy...haha

Message 33 of 102

Anonymous
Not applicable

Best one was the poor guy getting excited over a delivery notification just to realise it wa from m&s!!!!

This is what O2 has driven us to we should get compensation for mental torture.

After all the best torture I s the silent treatment

Thanks O2 for all your care and support on our trip to Coventry you are a royal bunch

Message 34 of 102

MattC2003
  • 18 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Anonymous Yeah that was me...my bad hahahaha. You can imagine my disappointment when I realised!!!

Message 35 of 102

Anonymous
Not applicable
@MattC2003 felt for you buddy but confess I did laugh a little
Message 36 of 102

MattC2003
  • 18 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Anonymous They may take our phones, but they will never take our spirit!!! Anyway, chat have just told me that my phone is back to being out of stock, so definitely not dispatching tomorrow as i suspected. However they did take delight in telling me my 25% extra data will kick in tomorrow! I feel SO much better about it all now 🙂

Message 37 of 102

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah yes, the 25% extra that the majority of customers will not use. 

Thankfully im not one of these people that was hell bent on getting my hands on one on release day, i feel for those people though.

Whats really disgruntled me is the way in which O2 customer services have handled this. Shockingly to say the least. Realistic updates wouldnt have gone a miss. They cant even get get a straight story out to use from the various departments. LIVE CHAT, what a waste of tim

Now thoguh, one good thing has come out of all this, come the next release in 2 years, i will not be taking the early buy out option, I will gladly miss all of this carry on and wait till stocks are replenished and readily available

Message 38 of 102

Anonymous
Not applicable

Order Type: Upgrade

How Ordered: Online

Delivery Type: Delivery

Model Ordered: iPhone 7 plus Jet Black 128Gb 

Date Ordered: 09/09/2016

Time Ordered: 12.50

Communication from o2: Nothing other than confirmation emails minutes after confirming my order

Message 39 of 102

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ah you were about 20 mins behind me so far seems they have got as far as 9 am orders of course following their strict first come served when we get around to it policy

So it's anyone's guess when or who will be next

Like @Anonymous I was not bothered about getting it on the 16th what I am bothered about is the total lack of respect for us it's customers with it's appalling lack of information and worse it's bare faced lies disgusting

As soon as I can I am going elsewhere not prepared to continue funding such an appalling excuse for a phone operator
Message 40 of 102