cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JB Iphone 7 Plus Deliveries

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, so it now appears O2 have finally started moving MB models of all sizes.

Question is, are anyone getting anywhere with Jet Black models yet?

I know there are stories of QC issues and the likes of, this thread is more about seeing when the JB variants start to shift. 

While I try to rectify my broken 6, i fear im in for an awful long wait for my 7+ JB 128

Message 1 of 102
101 REPLIES 101

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep, received the text this evening advising my tarrif had been changed, then that my order was en route.

Checked the DPD link and it's on it's way for tomorrow!!! 

Message 81 of 102

Olamilekan
  • 97 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@Anonymous What time did you order yours?

Message 82 of 102

Olamilekan
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 97 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 4 Solutions
JB peeps. Why has it gone quiet in hère?? I thought this thread was for us to all keep ourselves update with whatever news we hear about the JB.

It's week 4+ since preorder so even it's the 6 weeks they have quoted we should be getting closer & closer now
Message 83 of 102

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all

I just spoke to someone on LC and he confirmed they are expecting more stock next Tuesday, I'm not sure it helps us but maybe it'll be quiet now until then.

I hope not but at least I'm not expecting anything sooner 😕
Message 84 of 102

MattC2003
  • 18 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi All,

Just to update, I did receive my JB iPhone 7 Plus 128gb last Friday, so stock is moving albeit slowly. However, I would certainly say it is worth the wait. I upgraded from a 6 plus, and the difference in speed is incredibly noticeable, and the speakers are SO much louder! Hold on in there, I promise you it's worth the wait.

Hope you're not waiting too long!

Matt

Message 85 of 102

Olamilekan
  • 97 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 4 Solutions
@MattC2003 thank you. I guess like everyone else too all I have been doing for the last 4 weeks or so is refreshing my "My 02" and also the different threads since we get more info on here than 02 CS tells us. 😂😂
Message 86 of 102

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well i cant speak for anyone else but im quiet as i was brought up with if you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all

Not only is the lack of communication and lies highly annoying, but its now costing me in my own pocket.

Due to a change in working addresses, my data usage has increased significantly over the last 3 months. With the data figures provided on the App, i went in for a much higher data allowance as the last month of my contract i was severely restricting my usage as well as buying costly "bolt ons". I have just tripped through into my next billing month so no doubt im going to have to yet again, restrict my usage and buy another bolt on. CS say theres nothing they can do, which i find hard to believe if im honest.

Now on top of all that, the 6 which i currently own is dropping in recycle value. £220/210 if im remember correctly was the trade in value, its dropped to £190. Now, because O2 sold me a phone which they dont have, they asked for an upfront payment and to buy myself out of my contract, albeit by 1 month, im even further out of pocket.

The service provided by this shower of IDIOTS who call them selves "customer service" are an absolute disgrace

Message 87 of 102

dene129
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 105 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

the wait continues 

IPhone x ordered from apple Crazy
Iphone 7 Plus Jet Black256
ordered 0940 9/9/16
Message 88 of 102

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yaaaaay!!
Just got tariff change text & My O2 showing as complete & have a tracking no!!

Ordered JB + 128gb 9/9 @ 16:00

Looks like we are moving folks!!!
Message 89 of 102

Olamilekan
  • 97 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 4 Solutions
Got my tariff change text come through last night & phone to be delivered today by DPD.
Ordered on 09/09 @ 1510 iphone 7 plus Jet Black.
Good luck to everyone else who are still waiting.
Hang in there!
Message 90 of 102