cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JB Iphone 7 Plus Deliveries

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, so it now appears O2 have finally started moving MB models of all sizes.

Question is, are anyone getting anywhere with Jet Black models yet?

I know there are stories of QC issues and the likes of, this thread is more about seeing when the JB variants start to shift. 

While I try to rectify my broken 6, i fear im in for an awful long wait for my 7+ JB 128

Message 1 of 102
101 REPLIES 101

Anonymous
Not applicable
Apple are now saying 6-8 weeks dispatch for JB 128 and 256GB.
Message 71 of 102

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ive noticed from the regular updates page (which incidentally is a joke) that the compensation for delayed devices has gone a miss.

Are we now to expect that there is no compensation?

I am currently on a 8gb data plan and have opted for the 20gb data plan as for the last 2 months, for one reason or another ive have to buy bolt ons of data. So now because O2 sold me something they have, im currently having to buy yet more data until this handset arrives.

I was told yesterday on the phone i could be waiting up to a further 8 weeks for the JB 128, i can see this dropping into December at this rate

Message 72 of 102

Anonymous
Not applicable
Eight weeks is a farce I could get one from Apple between 6-8 weeks as a new order so what's the use in pre-orders if you have to wait as long as someone ordering it now for god sake O2 sort yourselves out
Message 73 of 102

Anonymous
Not applicable
To refer back to my earlier post regarding phoning CS

There's another unhappy customer in the general plus thread who called up and now has had his order cancelled seeming by mistake

This is exactly what I was talking about earlier. People at this stage are now well into what looks likely to be a lengthy wait.

Be careful how calls go to CS guys & girls. You might get more than you bargained for
Message 74 of 102

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes don't ask if a change to another model is quicker as that seemingly equates to please cancel my order so I can reorder and have to wait even longer

I was told 6 weeks or more from date of order yesterday so basically it will arrive when it arrives
Message 75 of 102

MattC2003
  • 18 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

No no no...please DO phone them and ask this...it might help me get my one sooner!!! hahaha. Has anyone heard anything new recently? Just tried chat and still the same story really #WheresMyiPhone

Message 76 of 102

Anonymous
Not applicable
Only saw 1 go out yesterday at this rate could be more like 60 weeks wish they would just be open and honest on dates if it's going to be much more delayed we could go elsewhere but we just don't know

Chances are if you cancel it would arrive quicker
Message 77 of 102

Anonymous
Not applicable
When I ordered my 128gb on 9th at 4pm it was showing as 6 week delivery then, I'm assuming anyone ordering around then or after will have had same or longer wait time! I am going to sit patiently until weekend of 21st oct & see what happens! I checked online shop few days ago & JB showing as out of stock so at least o2 haven't been able to take new orders or people's 💰 which will hurt lol!
I agree that the updates page or just communication in general from o2 could be better!
Good luck lets hope there is a bit of movement in JB camp today!
Message 78 of 102

Anonymous
Not applicable

Order Type: Upgrade

How Ordered: Online

Delivery Type: Delivery

Model Ordered: iPhone 7 plus Jet Black 128Gb 

Date Ordered: 09/09/2016

Time Ordered: 17:15

Communication from o2:
No emails, no texts. Nothing AT ALL......

Money Taken from me: Yes

Message 79 of 102

MattC2003
  • 18 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi all,

just to let you know, I've just received my text confirming tariff change, and also the one advising mine will be delivered tomorrow. I ordered mine at 0815ish on 09/09. @Anonymous, this time it's definitely from o2 and not m&s like last time hahaha.

keep faith, they clearly have just received some more stock!

Message 80 of 102