cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JB Iphone 7 Plus Deliveries

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, so it now appears O2 have finally started moving MB models of all sizes.

Question is, are anyone getting anywhere with Jet Black models yet?

I know there are stories of QC issues and the likes of, this thread is more about seeing when the JB variants start to shift. 

While I try to rectify my broken 6, i fear im in for an awful long wait for my 7+ JB 128

Message 1 of 102
101 REPLIES 101

dene129
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 105 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

I call CS every lunch as its the only way you find anything out, I have spoken to this lady before and she seems to get an internal email every day as i assume they all do.  And that is what she told me,  She said that there was information from apple on all the 7's except the 7+256, to be fair i never asked what it said about the others as i have ordered a 7+256 

@Anonymous wrote:
The reason I've asked why is because CS have no information at all about this. That's why my "Why"

so if youwould like to know what this information is you need to call CS 

IPhone x ordered from apple Crazy
Iphone 7 Plus Jet Black256
ordered 0940 9/9/16
Message 51 of 102

Anonymous
Not applicable
@dene129 thanks for sharing. Just call them and no information for me
Message 52 of 102

dene129
  • 105 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
@dene129 thanks for sharing. Just call them and no information for me

Only saying what i was told at lunch time.  Sorry but I was unaware that it was duff info.

ordered 0940 9/9/16
Message 53 of 102

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm not sticking up for O2 at all here as it's between the company and Apple that have caused the issues.

One thing I do know is that the employees on the phone must be dealing permanently with irate people awaiting iPhones

I doubt the front line staff will know the real truth behind this so I would suspect calling up al the time could potentially be counter productive

an accidental cancelled order
A deliberately cancelled order
Put further back towards the end of the queue. And so on

Anyone mouthing off at me (I'm not suggesting any of you here are) would probably result in one of the above

Infuriating as it is, the phone will be here when it's here I'm guessing
Message 54 of 102

dene129
  • 105 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I'm not sticking up for O2 at all here as it's between the company and Apple that have caused the issues.

One thing I do know is that the employees on the phone must be dealing permanently with irate people awaiting iPhones

I doubt the front line staff will know the real truth behind this so I would suspect calling up al the time could potentially be counter productive

an accidental cancelled order
A deliberately cancelled order
Put further back towards the end of the queue. And so on

Anyone mouthing off at me (I'm not suggesting any of you here are) would probably result in one of the above

Infuriating as it is, the phone will be here when it's here I'm guessing

John, I have always been polite to the CS staff, and only ask for an update which they are always happy to do, and give any info that they have on my account.  Im a great believer in treating people as you want to be treated yourself.   And i agree with you its not the CS staff's fault, they can only work with the information that they have at hand.  I see no harm in calling them for an update as long as you are polite and curtious.

ordered 0940 9/9/16
Message 55 of 102

dene129
  • 105 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

http://bgr.com/2016/09/29/iphone-7-exploding-fire-photos/

Very interesting read on the Iphone 7 plus

ordered 0940 9/9/16
Message 56 of 102

Anonymous
Not applicable
I did state that I wasn't suggesting anyone here was being irate.

Was merely food for thought for anyone calling up

It's pretty clear you can call up ten different times and get ten different variations of what effectively amounts to f*** all. Therefore I'm also pointing out there's LITTLE point in calling

Of course there can be no harm to it if done politely, I'd also point out that people commenting on other threads, their idea of polite and a CS advisors idea of polite will vary massively. Especially as there's some quite angry people, with good right may I add
Message 57 of 102

dene129
  • 105 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

They have always been decent on the phone with me, one even tried to find out how many of the modle i ordered was in front of me, but she said that that information was unavailable for her, she emailed me after she had tried to find out.  So i do feel that they are trying there best for the customers, but as i said before they can only work with thi information that they have.  I dont think i would want there job at the min.

ordered 0940 9/9/16
Message 58 of 102

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's like all things, the poor customer services staff are the first port of call for any issues and many times companies hide behind this leaving the poor staff to take the full brunt of customer frustration. 

I am usually quite patient and forgiving but here the issue, as has been said many times before, is not the wait, the time it's taking to get the phones or even the different stories. It's all about the way O2 have handled this situation. Every time it's the same, Apple releases a new product and the demand is way above the expectation of the demand. Surely manafuacturing more than expected would not be an issue, because in all likelihood it will get sold. But that's where we are. We all know that, so why O2 fail to understand this and act accordingly is the issue.

All that is needed is that O2 make the effort to contact customers who are waiting on pre-orders to let them know a date, it doesn't have to be on the money date as long as the customer is kept in the loop so that their expectations are managed.

O2 have taken orders and Money then done nothing and are just waiting until the stock arrives, this is appalling and a far cry from a services company, we just want to be told information and not have to phone up or check one page for random updates.

O2 where the b&&&& hell is my phone

Message 59 of 102

pjw1985
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I finally received mine yesterday. I ordered at 08:08 on the 9th. Got the 128Gb Plus model.

For those that are still waiting, I know it sucks but o2 have made my upgrade date the 9th of September which is good. Hopefully Apple learn from this mistake next year.

I've been complaining over the last three weeks as much as everyone else. The lack of communication has been an absolute joke however at least this was a step in the right direction.

Hope you aren't waiting much longer! 

Message 60 of 102